Museo LoPiù

Museo LoPiù
(Logo designed by Juan Carlos Cuba)

Translate

lunes, 22 de junio de 2020

Judy Garland - If I love again

I'LL BE LOVING YOU EVERY TIME I LOVE AGAIN

Fallecida tal día como hoy en 1969, la gran Judy Garland incluyó una preciosa versión de If I love again,  romántica composición de Ben Oakland (música) y Jack Murray (letra), en su álbum That's entertainment! (1960).

If I love again  (lyrics)

If I love again
Though it's someone new
If I love again
It will still be you
In someone else's firm embrace
I'll close my eyes but see your face
If I love again
I'll find other charms
But I'll make believe
You are in my arms
And though my lips whisper
"I love you"
My heart will not be true
I'll be loving you
Every time I love again


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario