Museo LoPiù

Museo LoPiù
(Logo designed by Juan Carlos Cuba)

Translate

lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2017

Brenda Lee - Losing you

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TRUE

La cantante estadounidense Brenda Lee cumple hoy 73 años. En los años 60 fue la vocalista femenina que más hits tuvo en las listas de Billboard (47), siendo superada en ello sólo por Elvis Presley, The Beatles y Ray Charles. Una de sus más bellas canciones de éxito es Losing you, composición de Jean Renard y Carl Sigman editada en 1963.

Losing you  (lyrics)

Don't sigh a sigh for me
Don't ever cry for me
This is goodbye for me
I know we're through
I'm losing you
Love sang it's song for me
Then things went wrong for me
Nights are too long for me
Because I'm losing you
Our love and our devotion
Were deep as any ocean
Then one day like the tide you began to change
And you became a perfect stranger
Someone is holding you
Sharing the lips I knew
I can't believe it's true
That I am losing you

I can't believe it's true
That I am losing you


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario